We have big plans…
After four years producing Dynamic Vocal Events, Amphion Youth Choir continues to grow in members and in audience. We celebrate our 7th Anniversary this summer 2016. Future plans include an expanded roster, greater involvement in the Central Texas Community, an exciting, multi-cultural full-scale orchestral work, and a possible tour. You can help make this happen.
AYC got off the ground with the help of a few dedicated individuals. With your support, the only limit is our imagination.
Supporting AYC is easy.
Contact us if you would like to become involved at the organizational level.
Amphion Youth Choir is a sponsored project of the Austin Creative Alliance, a non-profit performing arts service organization. Contributions made on behalf of AYC may be made payable to Austin Creative Alliance, and are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
It’s easy to give online through the Austin Creative Alliance website.
A Little Goes a Long Way…
How can small donations add up? Here’s how.
- $20 would sponsor one AYC member’s music purchase.
- $50 covers all facility expenses for one AYC rehearsal.
- $100 can sponsor a guest musician or conductor.
Want to go bigger?
- $300 would support the commission of a new contemporary acappella piece of our choosing. This would be a world premiere when we perform it.
- $400 can provide complete printing of all concert programs for one performance.
- $500 would get us registered for the next World Choir Games.